COVID-19 Virus Policy
St. Luke’s is presently meeting in person for worship on Sunday mornings at 11:00am. We also are livestreaming. Social distancing guidelines will be in place and will need to be followed accordingly.
The social distancing guidelines include but are not limited to:
* Keeping 6 feet apart at all times
* Gloves are also recommended
* There will be hand sanitizer located throughout the church
* The only entrance/exit to the sanctuary will be via the front door of the
church and the door to access the lift. All other entrances/exits will not be
* A seating chart will be used in the sanctuary to ensure that we are
adhering to the proper social distancing guidelines. This will not be
assigned seating. There will be pews that are roped off.
* Only the handicap bathroom will be available for use.
When returning to in person worship the service will also feel a little different. Because of COVID-19 there are certain things that we will not be able to do. At least not in the way that we are used to.
While we know that all of this information can seem overwhelming, we want you to know that the Reopening Committee is trying our very best to make sure that we are keeping everyone’s health and wellbeing in mind.
If you have any questions about anything in this email please feel free to reach out to me. I will do my best to respond and try to answer any questions that might come up.
Reopening Committee Chairperson